Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What Say You All?

It's time for the swarthy crew of the HMS Elitist Bastard to throw hats in the air and shout "HUZZAH!" Your hard work and elite contributions have made both of this great ship's voyages rousing successes.

Thanks to PZ Myers, our intrepid cephalopod capitan for July, COTEB has gotten the recognition it deserves. I can only imagine what's going to happen after he's helmed the ship!

Those two things combined means I've gathered a list of captains that would take us into 2010. And that leads me to a very important question: do you, my dearest Elitist Bastards, think we start sailing every two weeks come this fall?

I'll post the schedule once the ayes and nays have had their say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By my calculations, that would mean we'd sail about twice as often and I'd have to write about twice as much stuff! But since I'm such a bastardly elitist, I think I probably could. However, methinks we should wait a few months, see how the winds blow, and then decide what to do.

John Pieret said...

I've been pondering it and I'm ambivalent. On the one hand, there appears to be enough interest (especially with PZ on board) but I'd hate to see it become something that's rushed and that becomes a chore rather than a labor of bastardry ... er ... love. Familiarity breeds contempt, after all. I think splendidelles is right. Maybe after our 6th month, if things are going well and interest is still high, go for it then.